Get your face paint out, your platform shoes on and your air guitar rockin’ as KISS has announced their final tour ever. Fortunately for fans in South-East Queensland the band will be giving one last concert at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on Thursday, 28 November 2019.
Appropriately titled the END OF THE ROAD, this tour pays homage to a 45-year career that ‘launched an era of rock’n’roll legends’.
KISS are know the world-over for their larger-than-life blistering performances and have wowed fans for decades with their outfits and signature face decoration, which has remained unchanged since the band formed in 1973. They are infamous for elaborate stage performances featuring fire breathing, levitating drum kits, smoking guitars and lots pyrotechnics.
KISS has sold more than 100 million albums! They are devoting this tour to the millions of KISS Army fans.
The band has only ever been to Australia once and that was in 1980 so don’t miss what will be an amazing concert.
Tickets start from $99 and are selling fast. Book your ticket via the Brisbane Entertainment Centre’s website: www.brisent.com.au
Need somewhere convenient to relax and get ready before the show?
Offering a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully self-contained holiday apartments, Scarborough Beach Resort is located less than a 45-minute drive from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre! Be spoilt with fantastic ocean views and onsite facilities including an outdoor lap pool, large heated spa and more.
Scarborough is the perfect location for your much-deserved getaway. Located just 45 minutes from Brisbane you won’t believe that you’ve discovered such a beautiful and relaxing spot for a holiday.
For the best that the area has to offer base yourself at Scarborough Beach Resort. Located right on the beautiful Scarborough beach you’ll be mesmerised by the spectacular views of the picturesque Moreton Bay from your accommodation. It’s also conveniently located near to great cafes and restaurants, the boat marina, fabulous fishing spots, weekend markets, clubs and pubs, children’s playgrounds and kilometres of walking and bike ways.
There’s so much to see and do in the nearby Redcliffe area but before venturing out take the time to discover the many awesome facilities that Scarborough Beach Resort has on offer. You’ll have access to a range of onsite facilities guaranteed to help make your holiday even more relaxing including:
1 – Swimming Pool
Our pool is the perfect place to relax and soak up some warm sunshine. The pool is located outdoors but is heated for your comfort. It’s also long enough at 23 metres to do some laps if you feel like some water therapy. Reclining sun chairs are dotted around the pool, perfect for relaxing or reading a book or just daydreaming about what ‘the other people are doing’. There’s also FREE WiFi at our hotel which extends out to the pool and spa area – perfect!
2 – Indoor Gymnasium
Feeling stressed and need a workout when you arrive? Our gym is fully equipped with a range of fitness equipment including exercise bikes, a treadmill, elliptical machine, rowing machine, lat pull down machines and a hyper-extension bench. Watch the stress disappear! For your convenience we keep the gym open from 7am – 8pm (Sun to Thurs) and 7am – 9pm (Fri to Sat).
3 – Spa and Sauna
You can relax in our spa and sauna, perfect for a post workout recovery session. Our hydro jet spa is heated to a very relaxing 36 degrees and the spa area is large enough to accommodate a several adults.
4 – Rooftop BBQ area
Don’t forget to take advantage of our large open rooftop. It was recently refurbished and has magnificent views of Moreton Island and the Glass House Mountains. The rooftop offers a spacious area to socialise and relax while you stay with us at Scarborough Beach Resort. With views of Moreton Bay on the eastern side and Deception Bay on the Western side, it’s an unforgettable experience that will give you memories to cherish for the rest of your life!
There are three BBQ areas and plenty of seating area so you will be able to enjoy the spectacular views. Our barbecue facilities have an undercover area with outdoor table and bench. Come prepared with some seafood or sausages for the perfect first night experience or pop down to one of the local supermarkets for some supplies.
If you’d like to get out and about by bike why not hire our Brum pedal bike? It seats four and is a fun way to see the beach and surrounding areas.
Book your perfect getaway at Scarborough Beach Resort – offering a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully self-contained holiday apartments suitable for friends or families.
Looking for somewhere to escape to for a quick relaxing break on the Queen’s Birthday long weekend, 5-7 October, then Scarborough in SE Queensland is the perfect destination. Scarborough is situated on beautiful Moreton Bay and is just 45 minutes from Brisbane.
There are a range of great things to do that will sooth the soul and take away the stresses of everyday life. Here’s a few suggestions to spark your imagination:
- Relax on the Bay foreshore with a bottle of wine and some fish and chips
- Shake off the sleep with a stroll on Woody Point Jetty at sunrise or enjoy a picturesque sunset
- Take a picnic to Suttons Beach for the day
- Stroll through the Redcliffe Botanic Gardens (located at George Street, Redcliffe) and enjoy the spring blooms
- Go fishing from one of the many popular fishing spots in the area
- Take a cruise over to Moreton Bay Island
- Enjoy a cappuccino at one of the many outdoor cafes and restaurants along the foreshore
- Discover some treasures and listen to live music at the Redcliffe Jetty Markets, held each Sunday
- Take a whale-watching tour from Redcliffe Jetty
- Have a leisurely BBQ from the rooftop of the Scarborough Beach Resort
There’s so much more to do in Scarborough. Visit the Redcliffe Visitor Information Centre for some more great ideas.
Scarborough Beach Resort is perfectly situated in Scarborough on the Redcliffe Peninsular. Offering a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully self-contained holiday apartments and onsite facilities it’s the perfect place for a break for family or friends. Enjoy the swimming lap pool, large heated spa and more.
If you are enjoying a break at the Scarborough Beach Resort with the family there are some great dining options available that are perfect for parents and kids. Imagine kid’s playgrounds, kids menus and even a petting zoo!
Here’s our top five suggestions:
1 – Yabbey Road: Grab some traditional fish and chips and eat them with their home-made sauce from the beach or the Jetty. Loads of kids packs are available (133 Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe)
2 – Hog’s Breath Cafe: Kids eat free ALL day Monday’s and Tuesday’s and from 5pm – 6pm Wednesday to Sunday. They also have a ‘Hogsters Kids Menu’ for kids under 12 years of age – perfect! (115 Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe)
3 – Café Diversity: Delicious healthy options the kids will love AND there’s a kids play area complete with its own little kitchen (75 Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe).
4 – Redcliffe RSL: There’s a great kids menu, entertainment and the Redcliffe RSL Museum to keep them interested (Irene Street, Redcliffe).
5 – Sandstone Point Hotel: It’s 45 minutes from Scarborough but with a kids menu, an alfresco dining area and the choice of a massive outdoor playground, a petting zoo and a grassed area your kids will be entertained for hours (1800 Bribie Island Road, Sandstone Point)
Scarborough Beach Resort also has its own rooftop bar with three BBQ areas. Grab some sausages from and have your own picnic with a view! Book your Scarborough/ Redcliffe Peninsula Accommodation with us here today at Scarborough Beach Resort BOOK HERE
Book Now for Spring School Holidays
Stay for 3 nights or more and SAVE 15%!
Visit Scarborough QLD for the perfect Family Holiday.
At Scarborough Beach Resort we are located directly across the road from beautiful Scarborough Beach, kilometres of walkways and bike paths, and fantastic kids park and facilities. You’ll also have access to our onsite swimming pool, huge hydro jet spa, sauna and rooftop BBQ facilities and viewing deck. Choose from a selection of room types including 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
This great deal is open for bookings now and valid for stays September 21st to October 13th, 2019.
Prices from just $105 per night!
Call us +61 7 3897 3100, Email or book online via the link below –
Terms & conditions: This offer is subject to availability. Only valid for consecutive nights. Valid for travel 21 September to 13 October, 2019. Not valid for Motel Rooms.
Did you know Brisbane Entertainment Centre (BEC) is only 25 minutes from Scarborough Beach Resort?
There are plenty of big-name shows coming to the BEC that you may not want to miss. Make a night of it! See a show and then spend a day or two enjoying our fabulous accommodation and facilities, while overlooking the picturesque Moreton Bay.
Upcoming shows include:
- Fleetwood Mac – 20, 22 & 24 August
- Hugh Jackman: The Man. the Music. The Show – 31 August
- Hugh Jackman: The Man. the Music. The Show – 1 & 3 September
- C2C: Country to Country – 29 September
- Hans Zimmer Live – 3 October
- Australian Supercross Championship – 12 October
- WWE Live Australia – 22 October
- Shawn Mendes – 6 November
- Steve Martin & Martin Short – 13 November
- Khalid – 26 November
- KISS: End of The Road – 28 November
- The Wiggles Party Time! Big Show! – 14 & 15 December
- Little Mix – 16 December
- Elton John: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road – 18 & 19 December
2020 Upcoming Shows
- Elton John: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road – 16 January
- Michael Buble – 4 & 5 February
- PBR Last Cowboy Standing 2020 – 13 June
Be sure to check back again soon – we update this list regularly.
For more information about each event and ticketing please visit Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
Book accommodation nearby at Scarborough Beach Resort. Perfect for attending an event at Brisbane Entertainment Centre – it’s less than a 25 minute drive to the venue.
Offering a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully-self contained holiday apartments and onsite facilities including swimming lap pool, large heated spa and more.
* The events are subject to change. Please check directly with Brisbane Entertainment Centre for changes or updates.
With FREE live entertainment, ticketed events, gaming and a wonderful selection of dining options, the Redcliffe RSL is one of the peninsular’s leading entertainment venues and a ‘must visit’ during your vacation or stay at Scarborough.
You can simply drop in for a quick drink at the Diggers Bar and Lounge or spend some time catching up on your favourite sport in the Sports Lounge, complete with TAB facilities.
For dining options you can select from:
– Gallipoli Grill for casual dining with it’s all weather deck
– The Point with a wide range of delicious meals and views to Moreton Bay
– Breezes Cafe for a light meal or coffee/tea
Each week the Diggers Bar and Lounge hosts a variety of free live entertainment from solo artists, to duos and bands during the day and in the evening. Also look out for special Tribute Shows that frequent the Club.
Redcliffe RSL Club is open daily from 10am and is located in Irene Street, Redcliffe.
Located on the beautiful Moreton Bay, Scarborough Beach Resort is the perfect destination for families, couples, and solo travellers who are in need of a relaxing getaway.
Use the promo code “RSL” when you’re booking and receive 10% off our room rate. BOOK NOW
The Redcliffe Entertainment Centre is an exciting performing and creative arts space that plays host to touring productions, comedy shows, movies, musicals, conferences, civic functions, as well as a variety of community organisations and arts activities.
Why not enjoy a show or two with friends and family? Here are some of the highlight over the next couple of months.
What’s on at Redcliffe Entertainment Centre
- The Songs of Dolly Parton – 2 August
- Soweto Gospel Choir – 6 August
- Robertson Brothers ’60s Variety Show’ – 10 August
- An Excellent Vintage Selection – 16 August
- The Beatlegs – 17 August
- Dance Ed in the Spotlight – 22 August
- Herman’s Hermits – The 6 O’Clock Hop – 23 August
- Bloom presents The Stevie Nicks & Linda Ronstadt Songbook – 30 August
- Peter Williams Medium Live – 31 August
- Tom Jones Morning Showcase – 3 September
- The Umbilical Brothers: Speedmouse – 6 September
- The Australian Army Band Production Show – 10 September
- Grace Lutheran College’s 2019 Dance Showcase – 17 September
- Flashdance the Musical – 27 September
- John McSweeney & Lucky Starr Morning Showcase – 8 October
- The Andrews Sisters Tribute – 18 October
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz – 19 October
- Tenori: Beyond the Sea – 29 October
The Redcliffe Entertainment Centre is located at Downs St, Redcliffe. For more information and the full program of upcoming events visit Redcliffe Entertainment Centre.
Located less than 10 minutes away from the Redcliffe Entertainment Centre, Scarborough Beach Resort at Redcliffe Peninsula is perfectly located and offers a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully-self contained holiday apartments; and onsite facilities including a swimming lap pool, large heated spa and more.
Enjoy a FREE night at Scarborough Beach Resort.
Book to stay for 4 nights and you’ll pay for only 3 Nights!
Relax. Rewind. Recharge.
At Scarborough Beach Resort we are located directly across the road from beautiful Scarborough Beach, kilometres of walkways and bike paths, and fantastic kids park and facilities. You’ll also have access to our onsite swimming pool, huge hydro jet spa, sauna and rooftop BBQ facilities and viewing deck.
This amazing offer is open for bookings now and valid for stays Monday to Thursday nights, from the 4th of August to the 19th of September 2019.
Prices from just $369 for a 4 night stay!
Call us +61 7 3897 3100, Email or book online via the link below –
Terms & conditions: This offer is subject to availability. Only valid for consecutive nights. Valid for travel 4 August to 19 September 2019. Not valid for Motel Rooms. Black out dates may apply. Only valid for Monday to Thursday night bookings.
When: Sat 7 & Sun 8 September, 2019.
Where: Redcliffe Parade, Moreton Bay Area.
If you love food, wine and enjoying yourself, then be sure to check out this year’s Moreton Bay Food & Wine Festival.
Held over two days, on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th September, the festival boasts a fantastic range of activities that are being held along the Redcliffe foreshore, overlooking the beautiful Moreton Bay.
Moreton Bay Food & Wine Festival events include:
- A Free festival precint
- Unique dining experiences
- Pop-up bars
- Cooking demonstrations
- Celebrity Chefs
- Local produce
- Entertainment and fireworks
- Workshops and Ticketed events.
With a mix of FREE and Ticketed activities there’s something for everyone. There’s loads on offer, but here’s just a taste …
- Bee Gees Way Dinner – Saturday, 6pm to 10pm: outdoor dinner with 3-course meal + drinks @ $145 per head (bookings essential)
- Kindred Beach Tipis – enjoy tasty drinks and live bands whilst you run your toes through the sand
- Mon Komo Hotel Bar – savor cuban-inspired cocktails in this ‘pop-up- bar sure to make you feel like your in Cuba!
- Sesame Lane Pizza Making Workshops for kids – FREE activity but bookings are essential
- Dog Costume Parade – prizes are up for grabs for the best-looking fur baby (registration required)
- Smash it Burger Challenge – give the challenge a try! Eat the burger in under 30 mins and it’s free! (normally $28). Challengers must pre-book.
- Local Tastes Pavilion – Sample fresh local specialties, meet artisan producers and stock up on your favourite homemade treats.
… and loads more! For the full program and further information visit the Moreton Bay Food & Wine Festival website.
Why not book accommodation located just 5 minutes away by car at the Scarborough Beach Resort. Offering a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully-self contained holiday apartments and onsite facilities including swimming lap pool, large heated spa and more, its perfectly positioned!