Moreton Bay Regional Council is running the Older & Bolder program from Tuesday 1 September to Sunday 29 November 2015 for residents in the Moreton Bay region aged 50 years and over.
As people grow older, an active lifestyle is more important than ever. Regular activity can help boost energy, maintain independence and is great for the mind, mood and memory. Older & Bolder gives individuals looking to stay active and healthy an opportunity to experience, adventurous, cultural and passive activities in a social environment.
There will be activities such as:
- Scarborough Foreshore Bike Ride,Pirate Park, Scarborough on 8 September,
- Learn to Sail at Moreton Bay Boat Club, Scarborough on 24 & 30 September, 17 October & 21 & 28 November
- Redcliffe Historical Society Guided Tour, Redcliffe Museum, Redcliffe on 21 October
- Redcliffe Botanic Gardens Walk Through, Redcliffe on 7 November
- Free Week of Fitness at Redcliffe PCYC, Redcliffe from 14 to 20 September
- Dragon Boating at Redcliffe Dragon Boat Club, Redcliffe on 19 September
- Outrigger Canoeing at Redcliffe Outrigger Canoe Club, Woody Point on 20 September & 22 November
- Enjoy Fishing at Scotts Point Progress Park , Woody Point on 21 September
Plus there are plenty of more activities planned. Check out a full program of activities at Moreton Bay Regional Council
Book your Scarborough Accommodation with us here today at Scarborough Beach Resort CLICK HERE