Scarborough Beach is the perfect place for a family holiday with our gorgeous beachfront location and green spaces lining the shores, there is plenty to keep the kids entertained for days or even weeks.
So here is the lowdown on what there is to do in the Scarborough/Redcliffe Peninsula area during your stay with us:
- Swim in the calm surf-free ocean.
- Explore the volcanic rock pools on the beach full of colourful crabs and other creatures.
- Climb the amazing gnarled branches of the Cottonwood trees in the park.
- Play on the Pirate Ship Playground in the fully-fenced park.
- Hire a Brum Pedal Car from us and pedal along the esplanade.
- Walk or cycle along the network of pathways along the beachfront.
- Go SUPing! Standup Paddle Boarding that is.
- Paddle a kayak in the ocean.
- Drop a line in at Scarborough Spit.
- Explore nearby Redcliffe Jetty, parks and boardwalk.
- Get aboard a Dolphin Wild Cruise out to Moreton Island.
- See the giants of the sea on a Whale Watching Cruise (in season)
- Catch a movie or show at Redcliffe Cultural Centre.
- Learn to sail at Moreton Bay Boat Club.
- Take a hike through Boondall Wetlands.
- Check out the international entertainment on offer at Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
- Plunge into the sea front pool at Settlement Cove Lagoon Redcliffe.
- Get up close and personal with Aussie wildlife at Australia Zoo in Landsborough.
- Enjoy the rides at Aussie World in Palmview.
- Talk a walk back in time at the Caboolture Historical Village.
If that isn’t enough incentive to have a family holiday in Scarborough Beach, then nothing would be! Book your beachside holiday escape with us here today at Scarborough Beach Resort.