Enjoy a day of marine encounters and interactions with Dolphin Wild on their eco cruise that runs from June to October each year! Some of the highlights on the Dolphin Wild Marine Eco Cruise are:
- Interactions with Dolphins*, Dugongs, Turtles and Humpback Whales FREE WHALE WATCHING OPPORTUNITIES!
- Optional guided Snorkelling Tour around Tangalooma wrecks** (extra cost)
- Expert commentary on the Marine Wildlife and Island history while cruising along
- Moreton Island’s shallow waters
- Relaxing beach time on Moreton Island
- Morning & afternoon tea with all day complimentary tea and coffee
- Smorgasbord Lunch of BBQ chicken, ham off the bone, salads and fresh prawns
- Fully licensed bar with chocolates, chips and soft drinks available for purchase.
- Cruise on our comfortable 22 metre vessel Supercat, Departing Newport Marina, Scarborough
- All day cruise boarding 8:30am return approx 4:00pm
The day cruise depars Newport Marina, 158 Griffith Road Scarborough.
If you are visiting outside of Whale Season – Dolphin Wild still operates the marine eco cruise but with a boomnetting experience in place of the whale watching.
Book your Scarborough Queensland accommodation staying at the Scarborough Beach Resort.