Scarborough is well known for its thriving seafood industry and to assist our guests in sampling some of the finest and freshest, we have organised chargeback facilities with Pines Bar and Restaurant, offering Modern Australian Cuisine and all Australian seafood. Morgans Seafood is just a short walk from us where you can be tempted by the huge range of locally caught fresh seafood (straight from the trawlers).
Australia Post office, newsagent, hairdresser and convenience store are all just a stones throw from our resort. The Medical Centre, Scarborough Village Surgery is next door and offers bulk billing for children.
Redcliffe Promenade is a short distance away and is famous for its Jetty Markets, open every Sunday from 8.00am to 2.00pm. While there, you can visit the tribute to Redcliffe’s world famous pop-group the Bee Gees, at Bee Gee Way. It’s a 50 metre laneway showcasing more than 60 pictures and 13 album covers.
In case you need some rest and relaxation after exploring beautiful Scarborough and surrounds, you can count on Scarborough Beach Resort facilities to do the trick!
Our friendly staff at Reception will be able to help you with all the tours and transfers needed. Together with great accommodation and facilities, you are sure to have a memorable and relaxing experience at Scarborough Beach Resort.
Things to do:
- Scarborough Park – Voted as one of the most friendly beaches in Queensland
- Bike paths – Best way to see the Peninsular (miles of terrific bike ways)
- Australia Zoo – Spend a great day with the family
- Whale watching – Highly recommended
- Moreton Island 4XD
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- Redcliffe – See the Bee Gees Way and the well known Jetty
- Fishing – Scarborough Point is known as one of the ‘Best Fishing Spots North of
- Redcliffe Cultural Centre – Fabulous live theatre
- Great cafes and restaurants
- Experience Oz