In the evening you can take advantage of our large open roof deck with magnificent views of Moreton Island and Glass House Mountains. Our Rooftop viewing floor offers un-imaginery views of the peninsular which the magnificent Moreton Bay on the east side and the beautiful Deception Bay on the West. (We have even seen whales during the whale season). Sunsets ove the Glass House Mountains from this vantage point is a memory you will cherish.
A conference room / meeting room is available for hire, perfect for small business meetings and equipped with broadband or wireless internet, wide screen digital projector, surround-sound and direct dial phone. It has a well equipped kitchenette and access to a large patio where coffee breaks can be taken.
Getting to and around Scarborough Beach Resort is easy with a local bus stop outside the property, and if you are driving we offer free secure parking for all of our guests with lifts to your apartment.
Our friendly staff at Reception will be able to help with all the tours and transfers needed, and together with great accommodation and facilities you are sure to have a memorable and relaxing experience at Scarborough Beach Resort.
- Rooftop BBQs
- Conference Room
- Heated Hydro Jet Spa – heated to 36 degrees
- After hours safe in reception
- 23m outdoor lap pool with sun chairs – pool heated to 26 degrees
- Fully secure property and secure lifts
- FREE secure undercover parking – well lit
- FREE unlimited WiFi around pool/spa area and in rooms
- Room windows open
- Brum Pedal Car hire available
Apart from the wonderful guest facilities, Scarborough Beach Resort Brisbane Queensland has lots to offer in the local area:
- 35 – 40 minutes from Brisbane Airport
- 45 minutes from Brisbane CBD
- Short distance from Scarborough Boat Harbour
- Laundromat on the corner however for your convenience we offer laundry facilities in all rooms accept our Studio/ Hotel rooms
- Directly opposite Scarborough Beach and Park
- 3EightNine Café & The Pines Restaurant & Bar on the ground floor
- Medical Centre (Scarborough Village Surgery) next door with bulk billing for children. Open 6 days a week
- Tours and attractions can be booked from the Front Desk
- Post office 100 m north on Landsborough Avenue.
- Array of restaurants and coffee shops
- Room charge back available from 3EightNine Café & The Pines Restaurant & Bar.