With the school holidays fast approaching it’s time to get some inspiration for keeping the kids entertained. Here are ten things to do with the kids over the school holidays that are completely free of charge!
- Take the kids fishing at Scarborough Spit.
- Walk down the board walk for fishing in the creek at Nudgee Beach.
- Go birdwatching through the mangroves at Boondall Wetlands boardwalk.
- Vist the Gallery of Modern Art at South Bank.
- Stargaze from the Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium on Mt Coot-Tha.
- Check out the Little Days Out, South Bank’s new children’s program.
- Tree climb the Cottonwood trees at Scarborough Park and see the magical Gollum tree.
- Play and swim at South Bank’s Riverside Green Playground and Street’s Beach.
- Cruise the Brisbane River on the City Cat.
- Explore nearby Redcliffe Jetty, parks and boardwalk.
For more information see this great website called Brisbane Kids
Book your Scarborough Accommodation for the school holidays with us here at Scarborough Beach Hotel CLICK HERE