Situated on Moreton Bay with beautiful foreshores, ocean views and direct access to the bay, Scarborough on the Redcliffe Peninsula is a tourist hub for the Moreton Bay region.
There are many good reasons to stay at Scarborough due to its fantastic location and only 32km north-northeast of Brisbane.
Here’s just a few:
- Proximity to Brisbane Entertainment Centre (BEC) Scarborough Beach Resort is just a short 20-25 minute drive from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
- Close to Brisbane Airport Ee are just a 30-35 minute drive from Brisbane Airport.
- Fun for all the family: Scarborough Beach and Park The beautiful Scarborough Beach and Park are directly opposite Scarborough Beach Resort.
- Lots to explore: Scarborough to Newport If you love a long leisurely walk, then take the 4km (one way) path from Scarborough to Newport.
- Great Base to Discover SE Queensland Scarborough Beach Resort is perfectly located to enjoy all that South East Queensland has to offer. From the Sunshine Coast in the north to the Gold Coast in the south, plus all that the Brisbane CBD and South Bank precinct has to offer.
- Scarborough’s lovely village There are plenty of shops, services, restaurants and cafes right on our doorstep.
There’s so much to explore when you stay at Scarborough Beach Resort. You have the best of SE Queensland at your fingertips.
Book your Scarborough/Redcliffe Peninsula Accommodation with us here today at Scarborough Beach Resort CLICK HERE