The Redcliffe Entertainment Centre is an exciting performing and creative arts space that plays host to touring productions, comedy shows, movies, musicals, conferences, civic functions, as well as a variety of community organisations and arts activities.
Why not enjoy a show or two with friends and family? Here are some of the highlight over the next couple of months.
What’s on at Redcliffe Entertainment Centre
- The Songs of Dolly Parton – 2 August
- Soweto Gospel Choir – 6 August
- Robertson Brothers ’60s Variety Show’ – 10 August
- An Excellent Vintage Selection – 16 August
- The Beatlegs – 17 August
- Dance Ed in the Spotlight – 22 August
- Herman’s Hermits – The 6 O’Clock Hop – 23 August
- Bloom presents The Stevie Nicks & Linda Ronstadt Songbook – 30 August
- Peter Williams Medium Live – 31 August
- Tom Jones Morning Showcase – 3 September
- The Umbilical Brothers: Speedmouse – 6 September
- The Australian Army Band Production Show – 10 September
- Grace Lutheran College’s 2019 Dance Showcase – 17 September
- Flashdance the Musical – 27 September
- John McSweeney & Lucky Starr Morning Showcase – 8 October
- The Andrews Sisters Tribute – 18 October
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz – 19 October
- Tenori: Beyond the Sea – 29 October
The Redcliffe Entertainment Centre is located at Downs St, Redcliffe. For more information and the full program of upcoming events visit Redcliffe Entertainment Centre.
Located less than 10 minutes away from the Redcliffe Entertainment Centre, Scarborough Beach Resort at Redcliffe Peninsula is perfectly located and offers a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully-self contained holiday apartments; and onsite facilities including a swimming lap pool, large heated spa and more.
For an unforgettable holiday experience, join a whale watching cruise departing from Redcliffe to see the majestic Humpback Whales as they make their annual migration.
This 4.5 hour whale watching tour departs from Redcliffe Jetty for Moreton Bay Marine Park at 9am. The Moreton Bay region is considered one of the best whale watching areas in the world.
Your whale watching vessel offers a 360 degree walk around lower and upper decks, perfect for sighting whales and other marine animals. The tour is child and wheelchair friendly, and includes informative commentary, and a cold buffet lunch.
Don’t miss out on an incredible marine adventure! With GUARANTEED whale sightseeing – If you don’t see a whale during your day of travel they’ll offer a complimentary cruise for you on the next available departure.
- Regular sightings of various marine animals
- 360 degree walk around vessel
- Cold buffet lunch including fresh selection of local produce
- Licensed bar with snacks and drinks for purchase
- Wheelchair accessible
- Extensive and informative commentary
Day Cruise $135 adult $95 child
VIP Cruise $165 adult $125 child
Premium Cruise $150 adult $110 child
Queensland’s whale watching season runs from June to mid October annually. Tours during this time depart daily from Redcliffe Jetty. Boarding at 9:30am departing at 10am and returning at approximately 2:30pm
Visit Brisbane Whale Watching Tours from Redcliffe for more information and bookings.
Book accommodation nearby Redcliffe Peninsula staying at Scarborough Beach Resort. Just 35 minutes drive from Brisbane airport, offering a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully-self contained holiday apartments and onsite facilities including swimming lap pool, large heated spa and more.