When: Sat 8 & Sun 9 September, 2018
Where: Redcliffe Parade
If you love food, and who doesn’t, then be sure to check out the Moreton Bay Food & Wine Festival.
Held over two days, on the weekend of September 8th& 9th, the festival boasts a wide range of activities.
2018 Moreton Bay Food & Wine Festival events include:
- Pop-up Bars
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Celebrity Chefs
- Unique Dining Experiences
- Food Trucks
- Ticketed Events
- Entertainment and Fireworks
With a mix of Free and Ticketed activities there’s something for everyone. There’s loads on offer, but here’s just a taste …
- Food Truck Alley– 10am Sat to 4pm Sun – featuring 15 vendors
- Cookie Decorating Workshopsfor Kids – Sat 10:30am & Sun 2:30pm – $5 per child
- Village Motors Craft Brews & BBQ Bar– 10am Sat to 4pm Sun – grab a cold brew and a bite to eat at one of the BBQ vendors
- Smash it Burger Challenge– Sat 11am to 3pm – from $28 (eat it in 30mins and it’s free!)
- Local Tastes Pavilion – 10am Sat to 4pm Sun – Sample fresh specialties, meet artisan producers and stock up on your favourite homemade treats.
… and loads more! For the full program and further information visit the Moreton Bay Food & Wine Festival website.
Book accommodation at Scarborough Beach Resort. Offering a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully-self contained holiday apartments and onsite facilities including swimming lap pool, large heated spa and more.