When: Sat 7 & Sun 8 September, 2019.
Where: Redcliffe Parade, Moreton Bay Area.
If you love food, wine and enjoying yourself, then be sure to check out this year’s Moreton Bay Food & Wine Festival.
Held over two days, on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th September, the festival boasts a fantastic range of activities that are being held along the Redcliffe foreshore, overlooking the beautiful Moreton Bay.
Moreton Bay Food & Wine Festival events include:
- A Free festival precint
- Unique dining experiences
- Pop-up bars
- Cooking demonstrations
- Celebrity Chefs
- Local produce
- Entertainment and fireworks
- Workshops and Ticketed events.
With a mix of FREE and Ticketed activities there’s something for everyone. There’s loads on offer, but here’s just a taste …
- Bee Gees Way Dinner – Saturday, 6pm to 10pm: outdoor dinner with 3-course meal + drinks @ $145 per head (bookings essential)
- Kindred Beach Tipis – enjoy tasty drinks and live bands whilst you run your toes through the sand
- Mon Komo Hotel Bar – savor cuban-inspired cocktails in this ‘pop-up- bar sure to make you feel like your in Cuba!
- Sesame Lane Pizza Making Workshops for kids – FREE activity but bookings are essential
- Dog Costume Parade – prizes are up for grabs for the best-looking fur baby (registration required)
- Smash it Burger Challenge – give the challenge a try! Eat the burger in under 30 mins and it’s free! (normally $28). Challengers must pre-book.
- Local Tastes Pavilion – Sample fresh local specialties, meet artisan producers and stock up on your favourite homemade treats.
… and loads more! For the full program and further information visit the Moreton Bay Food & Wine Festival website.
Why not book accommodation located just 5 minutes away by car at the Scarborough Beach Resort. Offering a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully-self contained holiday apartments and onsite facilities including swimming lap pool, large heated spa and more, its perfectly positioned!